Saturday, January 05, 2008

God bless the "Computer guys"

I need a new hard drive. I have no idea what happened but I'm sure it had something to do with risky downloading. Save your sermons, I've heard them all. It's the chance you take and this time I rolled a "01" and fumbled. Anyway, I got one of those buddies, y'know the kind that has a truck. the one your wife has you call when your getting ready to move. well my "buddy with a truck" is Gabe and he works with computers for a living. He came over with his bag O' tricks and after a bit of doing his "hoodoo" he informed me I'm only partially fucked (which in this instance is a good thing). I cant open Windows as is, but he can get to my stuff. I'm just gonna need a new hard drive. So come payday we is going shopping. I might even get a new video card outta the deal.
Then me and Gabe are gonna go to the best Pizza place in Sac and gorge. I hope to be up to snuff by the end of the month. Until then things might run a bit slow but we are still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment